In the market for a new sporty swimming costume or fitness bikini? Our selection of women’s sporty swimwear will make you feel your best whether you’re hitting the surf, the pool or your local lido…
1. Simple sporty swimwear: Sundried Women’s Kona Swimsuit
Sundried’s streamlined Women’s Kona Swimsuit (£24) features a flexible thin-strap open back to give complete freedom of movement in the shoulders as you swim. The one piece costume features a high cut leg for maximum flexibility and enhanced performance. Plus, the premium Italian Carvico fabric features shape retention and chlorine resistance for enhanced durability swim after swim.
2. Classic & covered: Speedo Women’s Essential Hydrasuit Flex Swimsuit Black
The high neck and zip-up back of the Essential Hydrasuit from Speedo (£36) provides streamlined full coverage while the high cut leg gives full flexibility, making this a perfect option for fitness and training sessions. Plus, the soft and stretchy Endurance10 fabric contains Creora HighClo, which ensures your suit will fit like new for longer.
3. Supportive and sporty: Perfect Moment High Waist Bikini
The fully lined High Waist Bikini set from Perfect Moment is chlorine-resistant and woven with UPF 50+, durable Italian Carvico fabric, meaning it’ll stay looking immaculate for years to come. We love the flattering high waist and classic-cut thigh. Plus, the bikini top has removable cups if you need extra support.
4. Fun in the sun: ROXY ‘On the Beach’ women’s sporty swimsuits collection
5. Eco-friendly and secure: Sweaty Betty Springboard Swimsuit
Featuring a built-in shelf bra, this stunning Sweaty Betty Springboard Swimsuit (£60) is made from chlorine-resistant fabric, featuring UV 50+ protection. We love the crossover back, which provides extra security as you swim. Plus, the sporty swimsuit is made with ECONYL®, a 100 per cent regenerated nylon fibre from fishnets and other nylon waste.
6. Sporty swimwear: Puma Women’s One Piece Swimsuit
Thanks to its chlorine-resistance and UV 50 protection, this budget-friendly One Piece Swimsuit from Puma (£26.99) is the perfect choice for lane swimming or an ocean dip. The fully lined suit is soft on your skin for added comfort when hopping from beach to the street. Plus, each swimsuit is made with recycled nylon.
7. Supportive, sustainable, stylish: adidas Parley Swimsuit
Inspired by Japanese diving culture, the Parley Swimsuit from adidas has been made using 50 per cent Parley Ocean Plastic, which has been intercepted on remote islands, beaches, coastal communities and shorelines. The super-soft swimsuit features a layered silhouette with a built-in bra and removable pads to provide medium support. We love the design and colour of this garment – stylish, sustainable and sporty!
8. Bold and beautiful: Valimare Women’s Sporty Swimwear Range
9. Red alert: Davy J Classic Red Swimsuit
10. Surf’s up: ROXY Active One Piece Swimsuit For Women
11. Cover up: Animal Nina Women’s Recycled Swimsuit
Made for all beach adventures, the Nina Women’s Recycled Swimsuit from Animal (£40) is a summer essential for open-water swimmers and surfers alike. Crafted with sustainability, coverage and comfort in mind, it’s made from a chlorine-resistant fabric containing REPREVE® Our Ocean™ fibre which is sourced from bottles at high risk of entering the ocean. Finished with added stretch and a durable back zip, so you can get in and out with ease.
12. Streamlined swimming: Pour Moi Energy Chlorine Resistant High Neck Zip Front Swimsuit
13. Groovy baby: Billabong Break Of Dawn Bikini
14. Into the blue: Deakin + Blue X-back Swimsuit
15. Catching waves: Boden Capri Zip Long Sleeve Swimsuit
16. Wild thing: Tide & Seek Fitness Bikinis for Women
Offering UV protection alongside chlorine and salt water protection, this Tide & Seek Fitness Bikini Tops (£48) and Classic Bikini Bottoms (£42) are perfect for summer. Plus, it’s available in four fabulous prints!